BFQG Black White & Colorful Challenge 2017-2018
Each participant will purchase a bundle of 4 fat quarters, 2 black & white, 2 white and Black for $10 and will blindly draw the name of an accent color. You may add 3 more fabrics, but at least one must be the accent color you drew.
· Each participant is challenged to make a mini quilt, no smaller than 18 inches square and no larger than 36 inches square
· The mini quilt must have a top, batting and must be quilted and bound.
· The quilt design can be pieced, appliqued, paper-pieced, embellished with beads or crystals, or any combo of these;
· The mini quilts will be displayed at the reveal meeting in May 2018 and be voted on by the membership;
· Voting will be by ballot and based on how well your quilt met the guidelines and its overall appearance;
· Prizes will be awarded for First, Second and Third Place.
If you have any questions about this you can email me, Sue Trask at email@example.com
Get creative and have fun with it. See you all in March 2018
The fabric bundles will be distributed at the November meeting so if you wish to join, it’s not too late, send Sue and email to tell her you want to join in and she will bring the bundle of fabric to the meeting and you can sign up and pay then, just bring $10.00.